SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Sunday, July 23, 2006


This week was damnit not suicidal enough to kill us, or me at least..It was good talking and having lunch in/out of school with Elaine, Melissa..Apologies Rimb for looking dead(?) and thanks for friday night, Imma nice person! :) 't was great catching up with some blahs too since we never really talked anymore,..Not going into details since it never really was a thing of mine..ooh, got myself LostProphet's! Fabbbb, hands down. Sabbaticals-suckafree week,?Maybe. Right, Tests preparations..how could I ever forget.

Bite#6: A Dead Giveaway. \m/
(blogsong, Everything is alright-MotionCitySoundtrack)

I guess I'm trying to say I'm sorry, but it always comes out wrong.
Feel the silence,
I feel damn fucked up man, DON'T CONFUSE ME. Everyones telling me stuff and all...now I don't know what to do. Anyway, don't worry, I'LL SHOW YOU RESULTS. JUST FUCK OFF dad. Results are all you care isnt it? It's impossible to communicate with you.I don't even try communicating with you anymore, so you can stop trying too. Maybe I'm the one not doing my part to better our relationship, but to hell with that. I really don't need someone blowing their top 24/7 over small little things. and it's almost laughable how you actually think you're one of the nicest parents alive.


'nothingissound